With so many options available in the market choosing the best headphone for mixing can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best headphone for mixing
Here are the top headphone for mixing we picked, check their features.
1. Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Advanced build quality and engineering Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Tune for enhanced low frequency performance
- Convenient single side cable exit Magnet neodymium Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- 40 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
2. beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction, Wired for Studio use, Ideal for Mixing in The Studio
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
- Closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio
- Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
3. Tascam TH-MX2 Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones
- Screw-on 1/8” (3.5mm) to 1/4” (6.3mm) Adapter and Leatherette Bag
- Cable Length: About 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
- Tightly-Stitched, Padded Headband and Ear Bands for Stylish Comfort
- Lightweight and Closed Back Design
- 40mm Neodymium Magnet Driver
4. OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Comput
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- Works with: All devices have 3.5mm or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo sound
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing
5. beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones For Mixing, Mastering, and Editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship – Made in Germany
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
6. OneOdio Wired Headphones – Over Ear Headphones with Noise Isolation Dual Jack Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing Recording Headphones for Guitar
- 【Superior noise isolation, Max comfortable】The earshell are engineered to tilt at 15 degrees and soft elliptical earmuffs fit your ear’s natural geometry to perfectly wraps your ears to guarantee comfortable and tight&prevent music leaks and isolate noise. The headband Filled with memory-protein cotton can be stretched to the size you want
- 【Detachable dual jack, No more Adapter】Come with detachable standard-sized 6.35mm&3.5mm plug are included. DJ style coiled cord (9.8ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. Another Cable with line-in mic, call and chat on-line at any time
- Compatible: works with iPad/iPhone/Android/PC/AMP and many Audio devices. Ideal for home studio/on-line video/vocal microphone. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for
- 【50mm neodymium drivers】Get the impactful bass and clarity out of the 50mm neodymium drivers, the high never too loud or piercing. Create a full sound you will hear nuances in music like never before through the OneOdio wired headphones
- 【 Outstanding response frequencies】Carefully tuned and tested for the most natural sound, which will help instruments and vocals sound more life-like, ensure that the high notes are not distorted as well, ideal for personal listening, recording, monitoring, mixing
7. OneOdio A71 Hi-Res Studio Recording Headphones – Wired Over Ear Headphones with SharePort, Professional Monitoring & Mixing Foldable Headphones wit
- Single-sided Monitoring: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for monitering and mixing.
- BASS Sound: Enjoy the clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio FUSION headphones. Large, 40-millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo hi-fi sound
- No More Adapter: A long-style 9.8-Foot cord easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- Built to Stay Comfortable: The soft padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- Works with: All devices have 3.5 or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for.
8. OneOdio A70 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones,Studio Headphones with Shareport Foldable, Wired and Wireless Professional Recording Headphones with Ster
- Jack lock design: For make sure the cable lock in place to ensure a secure connection, we add jack lock system on the stereo Aux cable. You don’t have to worry about any connection problems when connecting the jacks and sockets.
- Receiving Music at Both Ends: Connect two devices with a 3.5mm cable and another 6.35mm cable, and the music at both ends will be transmitted to ear at the same time, such as connect your phone and guitar simultaneously
- 72 hours playtime&40mm driver: 72-hour playback time to deliver a wireless experience. 40mm drivers – inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid midst & vivacious highs without overlap
- Music or Sound Sharing: Pair your device via bluetooth and share your tunes through the audio cable, 2 or more people can share music moments at the same time
- Soft Memory Earcups: The breathable protein skin earmuffs and the soft sponge inside improve the wearing experience, make sure good sound insulation and there is no discomfort for long-term wear
10. Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Ohm Closed-Back Studio Mixing Headphones Bundle -Includes- Soft Case, Headphone Splitter and Extension Cable, and 6AVE
- THIS BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770 PRO 250 HEADPHONE BUNDLE INCLUDES: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Reference Headphones, 3m Coiled Stereo Cable, Beyerdynamic Drawstring Bag, 5ft Headphone Extension Cable, Headphone Splitter, 6.35mm (1/4″) Stereo Jack Plug, Instruction Manual, 6Ave Cleaning Cloth, 2-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, 1-Year Extended Warranty
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Perfect for studio and stage recordings due to their high-quality, high-resolution sound that is both natural and balanced
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: Your new Beyerdynamic headphones come with a 1-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY in addition to a 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- PERFECT APPLICATIONS: Closed over-ear headphones ideal for professional editing, mixing, and mastering
- GERMAN ENGINEERING: Experience first-hand, the true quality engineering that Germany is so widely known for with these Beyerdynamic headphones
How to Choose the Best headphone for mixing: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right headphone for mixing, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the headphone for mixing
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the headphone for mixing will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And headphone for mixing from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The headphone for mixing we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the headphone for mixing. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for headphone for mixing?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the headphone for mixing?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New headphone for mixing?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the headphone for mixing, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of headphone for mixing is the Best?
There are different types of headphone for mixing in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best headphone for mixing then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.