You should choose the best mattresses for kids depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of mattresses for kids are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best mattresses for kids Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 mattresses for kids Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. Linenspa 6 Inch Innerspring Twin Mattress with Foam Layer – Firm Feel - CertiPUR-US Certified - Mattress in a Box
- COMPACT COMFORT: Twin size mattress measures 39” (W) x 75” (L) x 6” (D)
- PICK YOUR FRAME: This mattress can be used with a box spring, slatted frame, platform bed, or metal grid to work with any bed frame
- DURABLE AND SOFT: Heavy gauge tempered steel coils provide consistent support, while the quilted fabric cover and deep foam layer ensure comfort
- EASY INSTALL: Remove mattress from packaging within 72 hours and allow 48-72 hours for proper decompression before using
- VERSATILE PROFILE: Ideal as bunk bed mattress, day bed mattress, trundle bed mattress, RV mattress, or kids mattress. Firm profile is great for back or stomach sleepers
2. Full Mattress, 6 Inch Memory Foam Mattress in a Box for Kids with Breathable Bamboo Cover, Medium Firm Green Tea Gel Mattress for Bunk Bed, Trundle
- 【All Foam Mattress for Comfort】The 6 inch full mattress features an all foam construction that molds to your body more easily, helping to keep your spine properly aligned and relieving pressure points to reduce pain while you sleep. Memory foam also provides good motion isolation for a restful night’s sleep.
- 【Green Tea Gel Infused Mattress for Refreshing Sleep】Full memory foam mattress is infused with green tea gel to regulate body temperature and increase breathability. With a breathable and soft bamboo knit cover, the fabric is smooth and comfortable, highly absorbent, allowing sweat to evaporate easily and keep your skin dry, which allows you and your family to have a comfortable and refreshing night’s sleep without waking up from overheating.
- 【Fiberglass Free Mattress for Rest Assured】Memory foam mattress is surrounded by a fiberglass-free mattress sock to create an effective flame retardant layer. Foam mattress made with CertiPUR-US certified foam is also tested to ensure they contain low VOCs, allowing both you and your child to sleep with peace of mind.
- 【Mattress in a Box for Convenience】No need to struggle with how to drag the wide mattress up the stairs. Our full size mattress is compressed and rolled up in a box and delivered to your door so you can easily carry it through narrow hallways or staircases.
- 【Low Profile 6 Inch Mattress for Bunk Bed】The 6 inch mattress is not only ideal for bunk beds, trundle beds, kids’ rooms, guest rooms and dorm rooms, it’s also a good choice for people with limited mobility, which allows them to get in and out of bed more easily.
3. EGO White 6 Inch Twin Memory Foam Mattress, Cooling Gel Green Tea Mattress Bed in a Box, CertiPUR-US Certified, Kids Mattress for Bunk Bed, 38″×75
- Graphene Technology Cover: Nylon-feel cover is deodorizing and antistatic qualities. The rapeutic properties from its far infrared fabric promotes blood circulation to provide individuals with enhanced performance and overall wellbeing. The fiberglass-free flame retardant inner cover allows you to truly rest easy at night because it means no skin irritation, no breathing problems, and no health risks for you and your family.
- Green Tea Gel Pressure-Relief Foam: Green tea and cooling gel infused into the memory foam relieves temperature issues while maintaining all the positive properties of the memory foam. A high-grade, flexible support foam completes the bottom, providing lasting durability and supporting for its top layer of gel memory foam.
- CertiPUR-US Certification: Our mattress is crafted for safety, durability, performance, emissions, and content. Made without harmful substances, our memory foam and fabrics have been independently safety evaluated to comply with all applicable mandatory and voluntary safety standards for mattress products.
- Mattress in a Box Delivery: Your Mattress will be compressed, rolled, and in a compact box for easy delivery and setup. Wait 2 hours for your hybrid/ memory foam mattress to fully expand to its original shape.
- Worry-Free 10 Year Limited Warranty Included: We believe that you will love this sleep item and are dedicated to giving you the best night of sleep through our superior products. If your mattress is defective or damaged during delivery, our U.S.-based customer support team will happily work with you to address any concerns to make it right.
4. Twin Mattress in a Box, 8 inch Mattresses for Kids Bed Single Size Daybed Individual Bunk, Memory Foam Medium Firm
- Fiberglass-Free FR Inner Cover – the rib fabric, 92% Cotton, 8% Polyester, provides a safe, effective flame retardant layer around our mattresses, without the negative aspects of fiberglass and other fire-retardant chemicals. No skin irritation, no breathing problems, and no health risks for you and your family — so you can truly rest easy at night.
- CertiPUR-US Certified – all foam used in our mattresses are made without ozone depleters and maintain CertiPUR-US Safety Standards of textile articles at all stages of production. It will have minimal off-gassing, or “new mattress” smell when brought into your home.
- Medium-Firm Feel – medium-firm is supportive for most body types and sleep positions. Too-soft mattresses don’t give proper support and can cause back problems in the long run. Too-hard mattresses don’t provide pressure point relief. The sweet point is our medium-firm (6-7 out of 10 on the firmness level scale) mattress strikes the right balance between comfort and support and promotes better sleep.
- Ready for Instant Enjoyment – compressed into one box that is easily shipped and maneuvered into the bedroom. Simply unbox, unroll and this mattress does the rest, expanding to its original shape within 2 hours.
- Unparalleled Quality Control – you can rest easy knowing your new mattress was created with high manufacturing standards and environmentally conscious practices. Get a good night’s sleep every single night and wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
- Gel Infused – our foam is infused with a cooling gel that helps in dissipating heat, allowing you to sleep cool while retaining memory foam’s original body-conforming and pressure-relieving features.
5. ZINUS 5 Inch Youth Memory Foam Mattress / Kids’ Room & Bunk Bed Mattress, Twin
- EXPERTLY PACKAGED – Our technology allows this mattress to be efficiently compressed into one box that’s easily shipped and maneuvered into the bedroom; simply unbox, unroll and it expands to its original shape within 72 hours
- FIRST-RATE COMFORT FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE – Use this memory foam mattress to outfit your kids’ bed or bunk beds with the refreshing comfort of plush, odor-neutralizing green-tea infused foam
- Worry-free 10-year limited warranty included; supports a maximum weight of 250 lbs
- SUPPORTIVE FOAM LAYERS – Green tea-infused memory foam and enveloping comfort foam combine with durable base foam to cradle your shape in pressure-relieving comfort
- CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED – Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content
6. MLILY JAMA 7 Inch Twin Memory Foam Kids Mattress with Protector for Bunk Bed in a Box Made in USA CertiPUR-US Certified, Medium Firm Trundle Mattre
- ✅ Kids Mattress with Protector for Bunk Bed: The low-profile of our kid mattresses makes bedrails much safer and falls and rollovers less likely. Each Jama mattress includes a waterproof, machine-washable Polyester Knit Protector.
- ✅ MLILY Kids Gives Back: A portion of the proceeds from every Jama 7” mattress for kids supports Special Spaces, a national not-for-profit organization, that provides dream bedroom makeovers for children with cancer
- ✅ CertiPUR-US Certified: For safety, durability, performance, emissions, and content. Made without harmful substances, our memory foam and fabrics have been independently safety tested to comply with all applicable mandatory and voluntary safety standards for children’s products.
- ✅ MLILY USA Warranty: Every MLILY mattress purchase is covered under our 10-Year Limited Warranty. We believe that you will love your MLILY sleep item and are dedicated to giving you the best night of sleep through our superior products. If your mattress is defective or damaged during delivery, our U.S.-based customer support team will happily work with you to address any concerns to make it right.
- ✅ Medium Firm with Exclusive Memory Foams: Adaptifoam, a specialty open-celled foam that boosts breathability and airflow, provides kiddos with multiple layers of contouring support and comfort. The 7-inch Jama foam mattress includes an extra layer or Gel Memory Foam to regulate temperature and keep your kiddo cool throughout the night. Its soft and durable exterior modal fabric is derived from beech-tree pulp.
7. EnerPlex Kids Inflatable Travel Bed with High Speed Pump, Portable Air Mattress for Kids on The Go, Blow up Toddler Travel Bed with Sides – Built
8. Toddler Travel Bed, Portable Inflatable Toddler Bed for Kids | Toddler Air Mattress | Kids Travel Bed | Toddler Blow Up Mattress with Sides, Idea f
- ◆BOTH SIDE FABRIC WITH BOTH COLORS. All market toddler travel bed just one side is fabric. Then the kids just can sleep on the fabric side, but our toddler air mattress not only have both fabric design, but also have 2 colors, so the kids have a choice to choose which side they want to sleep and you don’t have to decide which color to buy.
- ◆ANYTIME & ANYWHERE TRAVEL TODDLER BED. This toddler portable bed can be used whenever sleeping is involved, such as Home, Hotel, Camping. And toddler blow up bed set include a carry bag and a neck pillow, it’s the best travel bed for kids on the go.
- COMFORTABLE & SAFETY: The toddler portable bed is made with premium flocking fabric provide a soft-touching feeling, the raw material is suitable thickness, phthalate and lead free, leads to no extra weight and comply with all Federal standards for Child Safety.
- ◆EASY TO INFLATE. The big nozzle of the portable toddler bed makes inflate and deflate fast, just use a hairdryer and a little hard paper (with cool wind), then you can inflate the kids travel bed. so at home or at hotel, you do not have to buy or carry a pump together, save much money and space.
- ◆BUILT-IN BED RAILS & TUCK FEATURE. Toddlers will feel secure, cozy and comfortable when use the inflatable todder bed. It’s thanks to the kids travel bed unique design – standard sized crib sheets and blankets tuck into the inner air mattress. Our security rails help prevent your child from falling and stay in bed – designed low to the ground, for complete safety.
9. Delta Children Twinkle Galaxy Dual Sided Crib and Toddler Mattress – Premium Sustainably Sourced Fiber Core – Waterproof – GREENGUARD Gold Certifie
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it’s made of materials with low chemical emissions, helping contribute to healthier environments and indoor air in your home; JPMA certified
- MADE FROM HEALTHY MATERIALS: Premium sustainably sourced firm fiber core made from upcycled plastic bottles for a healthier, longer sleep for your newborn and toddler
- WATERPROOF FOR EASY CLEANING: Durable, waterproof vinyl cover is easy to clean and hypoallergic; Both sides of the mattress feature a waterproof cover, so flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move to a toddler bed for freshness
- WE PUT BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- IMPORTANT INFO: 7-year warranty; Made in USA; Size: 27;5″W x 52″L x 5″H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds); Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy; Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
10. BDEUS 6″ Floor Mattress Futon Mattress with Pillow, Kids Dormitory Mattress Tatami Mat Sleeping Pad with Washable Cover and Anti-Slip Bottom, Floo
- [BUY WITH CONFIDENCE] – At BDEUS, we are confidence that you can’t keep your hands off it because our Floor Mattress has the best quality. Note: Please confirm the size when purchasing, the design of this floor mat size is different from the regular size.
- [MACHINE WASHABLE & REMOVABLE] – This Sleeping Pad is made of removable and washable material. Easy to clean & disassemble. Built with neat and strong sewing that makes the floor mattress more durable
- [PHYSICAL HEALTH CARE] – BDEUS Futon Mattress cares your SLEEPING & HEALTHY. High-density CRUSHED SPONGE provides wrapped support for your spine and an comfort sleeping experience. This mattress is also available for kids or dogs. | Cover Material: 100% Polyester | Filling Material: Crushed Sponge, XXL Size: 6″ H x 50″ L x 36″ W , Weight: 14.3 lbs.
- [ECO-FRIENDLY] – BDEUS Floor Mattress is made of Certi-PUR-US foam. Non-slip bottom provides security on any smooth surface. The zipper design makes it easier to reassemble after washing.
- [WIDE VERSATILITY] -The PORTABLE Floor Mattress can be used indoors as bedroom futon/living room futon/tatami mat/floor mattress/sleeping pad/tent mat/guest mattress/temporary bed/kids play mat, also can be brought outdoors in your cars to anywhere.
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best mattresses for kids
For choosing the correct list of the mattresses for kids we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the mattresses for kids, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a mattresses for kids, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the mattresses for kids.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a mattresses for kids.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the mattresses for kids. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right mattresses for kids, it is essential to do the research and compare different mattresses for kids options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the mattresses for kids. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top mattresses for kids on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy mattresses for kids?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the mattresses for kids for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the mattresses for kids clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the mattresses for kids
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the mattresses for kids in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the mattresses for kids in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of mattresses for kids. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your mattresses for kidss in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best mattresses for kids by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.