You should choose the best off road motorcycle helmet depending on your needs and conveniences. Different types of off road motorcycle helmet are available in the market to fulfill different needs. Some of them may be the best in quality but may not serve the purpose of your requirement. So, it is better to understand and evaluate your needs and check out the items to see what fits your needs best.
We have selected the most essential products on the market and provided short features to let you quickly check them. With our buying guide and tips, you can choose the items that fit you the best.
10 Best off road motorcycle helmet Reviews and Guide in 2022
Check out the top 10 off road motorcycle helmet Reviews to see what product offers you the best value and usefulness.
1. DOT Youth Kids Motocross Offroad Street Dirt Bike Helmet Youth Motorcycle ATV Helmet with Goggles Gloves Blue Flame M
- ♕PACKAGE INCLUDED – 1 x Helmet,1 x Helmet Bag,1 x Goggles (One Size),1 x Pair Gloves (One Size). 100% Brand New!
- ♕FUN RIDES AND GIFTS – Various interesting and fashion patterns design makes this helmet funny and cool; Great for youth kids dirt bike, off-road, street riding, etc, absolutely a sweet birthday/Christmas gift for children
- ♕MATERIAL – DOT Safety Standard, Beautiful glossy UV protective finished, Light weight but extremely durable composite shell, keeps your kids safe and comfy while riding!
- ♕HELMET SIZE – S/M/L/XL Size For Youth; Small:19.15 / 19.50 Inches; Medium:20.10 / 20.45 Inches; Large:20.87 / 21.26 Inches; X-Large(=Adult S):21.65 / 22.5 Inches
- ♕INTERIOR – Heavily cushioned, breathable and very comfortable interior, Removable and washable padding, well vented all purpose product for everywhere you ride in summer or winter
2. 1Storm Dual Sport Motorcycle Motocross Off Road Full Face Helmet Dual Visor Matt Black, Size L
- Heavily cushioned and comfortable interior, Removable and washable
- Beautiful glossy UV protective finish;
- DOT Approved
- Advance Dual Sports and Dual Visor Design (Inner Smoked Visor and Outer Clear Shield);
- Light weight durable aerodynamic thermoplastic alloy shell;
3. ILM Adult Dirt Bike Helmets Motocross ATV Dirtbike BMX MX Offroad Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, DOT Approved Model 128S (Matte Black, Adult-XLarge)
- Sleek aerodynamic design made for speed. Front and back air vents for maximum ventilation.
- Detachable and washable inner pads.
- The visor can easily be detached from the helmet for days when not needed. It is excellent for protection against the sun, which can be rotated slightly to account for the sun’s direction.
- Upgraded lightweight ABS shell with a thick, high density fully vented EPS liner, brings you better protection and comfortable wearing.
- DOT certified for Safety – meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards.
4. O’Neal 0817-505 Unisex-Adult Full-face Style Sierra II Helmet Flat Black XL (61/62cm) (
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Integrated face shield
- Weight: 1590g (±50g)
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Side goggle traction pad keeps goggle strap securely in place
- Shell is constructed with ABS
- High air intake mouth vent with screen lets air in while keeping debris out
5. ILM Off Road Motorcycle Dual Sport Helmet Full Face Sun Visor Dirt Bike ATV Motocross Casco DOT Certified Model 606V(Matte Black, XXL)
- Liners & Quick Release Strap – The top liner and ear pads are detachable and washable, quick release strap helps to easily put on or take off the adventure helmet.
- Multiple Function – It can be used as a ralley helmet, a full face helmet or a off-road helmet, ideal for dirt bike, motorcycle, mountain bike, dual sports and other outdoor riding activities.
- DOT Approved – Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards. S:55-56 CM,M:57 -58 CM,L:59-60 CM,XL:61-63 CM,XXL:63-64 CM, The helmet size runs smaller than regular helmet, please kindly choose one size up when ordering the dual sport helmet.
- Dual Visors – HD enhanced wide-angle lens to increase periferal vision and improve riding safety, and the sun visor is great for protecting against the sun, which can be rotated slightly according to the direction of the sun to avoid direct sunlight. This motorcycle helmet also comes with an inner tinted visor.
- Ventilation – Aerodynamic air intake system to introduce fresh air and replace the hot air inside the helmet.
6. Westt Torque X Motorcycle Helmet – Modular Helmet Street Legal Motorcycle DOT Certified for Scooter Moped Motor Bike Helmet (Grey, Medium)
- CERTIFIED FOR THE USA: DOT FMVSS No.218 Street legal motorcycle helmet legally approved for use across the USA.
- Our customers search for: motorcycle helmets, motorcycle helmet, adult motorcycle, helmets for adults motorcycle, full face helmet, full face motorcycle helmet, helmet motorcycle, modular motorcycle helmet, helmet motorcycle, motorcycles for adults, christmas gifts, christmas gift, gifts for christmas.
- DUAL VISOR: Anti-scratch outer visor and integrated sunshield visor. Ride hassle-free day and night.
- SMART HELMET: Featuring our patented Westt Connect buckle. Sync your smartphone, store medical data and more!
- MULTIPURPOSE GEAR: Our dirt bike helmets are perfect for motocross motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATV, MTB, four wheeler, snowmobile and off road bike.
- COMFORTABLE INTERIOR: All Westt’s motorcycle gear includes washable padding. Also extra ventilation points for a cool ride.
7. Senhill Motocross Helmet Dirt Bike Helmets Off-Road Helmet with Gloves Goggles for Unisex Adult Youth DOT/FMVSS 218 Approved (Medium, Black)
- 🏍【WHOLE SET】 Great value, including helmets, goggles, cross-country gloves, it could provide all-around protection to you.
- 🏍【MATERIALS】The shell is made of ABS engineering material, and the buffer layer is made of high-density EPS.
- 🏍【APPLICABILITY】The motocross helmet is suitable for adults, youth, kids, young men and women. Fit for ATV, motocross, street bike, dirt bike, motorcycle, mountain bike and other outdoor riding activities.
- 🏍【SAFE CERTIFIED】Senhill Motocross Helmet meets and is approved by DOT/FMVSS-218 Safety Standards.
- 🏍【LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGN】950 grams, you will hardly feel the helmet on your head and have a comfortable driving experience.
8. Motorcycle Motocross ATV Helmet DOT Approved – YEMA Helmet YM-915 Motorbike Moped Full Face Off Road Crash Cross Downhill DH Four Wheeler MX Quad D
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag.
- Durable Aerodynamic Helmet Suits Atv, Mtv, Dirt Bike, Motorcycle, Mountain Bike, Touring, Dual Sports and Other Outdoor Riding Activities.
- Designed with Multiple Air Vents and Removable Inner Linings to Ensure Breathable and Comfortable Wearing Conditions.
- DOT Certified for Safety – Meets or Exceeds FMVSS -218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- Outstanding Materials: Aerodynamic ABS Shell, Multi-density EPS, Reinforced Chin Strap, Quick Release Buckle.
9. AHR Adult Offroad Dirt Bike Helmet Motocross ATV Dirtbike Outdoor BMX MX Full Face Motorcycle Helmet DOT Approved, H-VEN20 (Gray, X-Large)
- [Lightweight & Comfortable]: Upgraded lightweight ABS shell with a thick, high density fully vented EPS liner, brings you a better protection and comfortable wearing
- [Easy Cleaning]: Removable and washable liner & cheek pad for easy to clean with mild soap water, renewing your helmet and costing nothing; Overall Dimension: 14 3/8″ x 10 13/16″ x 10 5/8″ (36.5 x 27.5 x 27 cm)
- [Adjustable Quick Release Buckle]: Buckle on the chin strap for easy getting on and off, allows to adjust strap’s length to fit different heads, keeping your head in suitable and comfortable position
- [Ventilation System]: provides sufficient air flow, making the driving experience comfortable. If you need to replace the lining, please contact the store customer service or search B08FXLCK1F
- [AHR H-VEN20 Off Road Helmet]: Meets or exceeds DOT safety standards to ensure your safety, offering a top sunshade shelter, ideal for motocross, dirt bike, ATV and more
10. AHR Full Face Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet Dirt Bike Off Road ATV Motocross Lightweight Helmet DOT Approved H-VEN35 (X-Large,Matte Black)
- [Great Protection & Quick Release Buckle]: Transparent visor brings clear & wide vision and strong protection from impact or wind; Sun visor for sun blocking; Quick release buckle on adjustable chin strap to easily take on/off for your convenience
- [Good Ventilation & Streamlined Design]: External air ventilation system including front, back & mouth vents brings fresh air flow to provide coolness & breathability when riding; Nose cover helps to reduce fogging on the visor; With streamlined aerodynamic design to reduce wind drag
- [Dynamic Design Helmet]: AHR H-VEN35 dual sport full face motorcycle helmet features oval shell with cool streamlined design, making you stand out among others; Ergonomic design with oval shape can perfectly fit & cover your head; Suitable for daily use and ATV, motocross or dirt bike use all season; DOT certification for safety protection
- [Safe & Comfortable]: Lightweight ABS shell with high-density EPS can absorb impact & shock, providing you a comfortable & safe ride; With breathable eye-bird mesh liner for better ventilation & cozy wear
- [Easy to Clean & Carry]: Removable liners for easy & regular washing and keeping clean; With a carrying bag for easy to store & carry; XL size helmet fits for head circumference range from 24″ to 24 7/16″
What Features and Facts Did We Consider to Choose the Best off road motorcycle helmet
For choosing the correct list of the off road motorcycle helmet we have considered some of the products’ aspects and suggest our users do so. Here are the factors to look at.
A brand’s value is the sum total of how much consumers are willing to pay for its goods or services. This can be affected by many factors, including the quality of the off road motorcycle helmet, the perceived value of the brand, and the emotional connection consumers feel with the brand.
A strong brand can command a premium price, while a weak brand may have to discount its products to attract buyers.
So, we have considered the brand value for choosing a product.
Features of the Product
When buying a off road motorcycle helmet, it is essential to check the features to ensure you get what you want. Some features to look for include:
- The size of the item
- The color of the product
- The correct weight to choose
- What materials did it use?
- The shape of the item
- The design of the off road motorcycle helmet.
- The right price
- The warranty of the product
Does it Come with a Warranty?
When making a big purchase, it is essential to consider the item’s warranty. If something goes wrong with the item, the warranty will cover the repair or replacement costs. Most warranties last for a year, but some may last longer. We have considered warranty an essential factor in choosing a off road motorcycle helmet.
Guides on User Rating
When looking at user ratings, we keep a few things in mind. The first is that ratings are often skewed towards the extremes, with more people rating something as 5 stars or 1 star than something in the middle. This means you should take the average rating with a grain of salt.
Another thing to remember is that people who take the time to leave a rating usually do so because they either loved or hated the off road motorcycle helmet. This means that you should pay more attention to the reviews that people leave than the rating itself.
Finally, we considered that user ratings are just one tool you can use to decide. They should not be the only factor you consider when purchasing.
Consideration on Specifications
When it comes to making a big purchase for the right off road motorcycle helmet, it is essential to do the research and compare different off road motorcycle helmet options before making a decision.
One of the main things we considered is the specifications of the product. This can include features, size, weight, price, and more. By taking the time to compare the specifications of different products, you could find the one that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Our Evaluation of Quality of the Product
When customers are looking to make a purchase, one of the critical considerations is the quality of the off road motorcycle helmet. Customers want to know that they are getting a well-made product that will last. This is why quality is such an important consideration when customers are making a purchase. Quality products are crucial to customer satisfaction and can help build brand loyalty.
So, to make the review section, anyone should evaluate the quality of the products to make the right choice.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How Did We Come Up with The List for This Buying Guide?
First, our algorithms gathered as much information on these items as possible from reliable sources. We collect information by analyzing vast amounts of data. Then, using industry-standard criteria, specialists assessed them on their quality-to-price ratio, allowing us to select the top off road motorcycle helmet on the market!
How Much Money Should We Spend to Buy off road motorcycle helmet?
Before deciding on a pricing range for a product, consider its quality and how long it will endure. Determine how essential the product is to you and how long it will serve you. Then compare that to its quality.
If you are not going to use the off road motorcycle helmet for a long time, you do not need a quality that will endure a long time; thus, do not make your pricing range too high.
On the other hand, if you intend to use it for an extended period and regularly, you will require a high-quality item. As a result, a more significant price range would not be an issue.
How to Maintain the Item Properly
No matter what you are using, whether it’s an electric item, clothing, or other appliance, you want to ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are a few tips on how to take care of your product to make it last longer.
Clean the Product Regularly
One of the best ways to extend the life of any item is to clean it regularly. This is especially true for items that see a lot of use. Keeping the off road motorcycle helmet clean can prevent dirt and grime from building up and causing wear and tear. In addition, regular cleaning can help you spot any potential problems early on before they have a chance to cause severe damage.
Where to Keep the off road motorcycle helmet
When storing your belongings, be sure to keep the off road motorcycle helmet in a cool and dry place. This will help to keep them in good condition and prevent them from becoming damaged. If possible, store them in a climate-controlled environment to further protect them.
Don’t Expose it to Extreme Heat/Wet conditions
It is best to avoid exposing the off road motorcycle helmet in heat and humid environments. The item can absorb moisture from the air, leading to warping and cracking. The item can also expand and contract in extreme temperatures, which can cause the finish to crack or peel.
Don’t Put it Around Harsh Chemicals
Avoiding contact with harsh chemicals is essential for protecting the condition of off road motorcycle helmet. These chemicals can be found in many standard household products, including cleaners, detergents, and pesticides.
They can also be found in some workplaces. Exposure to harsh chemicals can destroy your products or reduce their durability of the product. Taking some steps to avoid contact with these chemicals can help keep you safe.
Keep it in a Clean Place
It is essential to keep your off road motorcycle helmets in a clean space to enhance their longevity. This means avoiding places with excessive dust, dirt, or moisture, which can lead to damage and premature deterioration.
Taking care of your products will help them last longer and perform better, so it’s worth creating a safe, clean environment for them.
My Two Cents on This Buying Guide
Finding a good product can be difficult. I recommend considering only products that offer premium features at an affordable price.
I like products that make buying more manageable, rather than piling new features onto old products. I also recommend products that have excellent customer service. You want a product you’ll use for a long time, so customer service matters.
You can easily select the best off road motorcycle helmet by reading our brief reviews and description area. In conclusion, you should read the item’s description carefully to choose the best item. The description should contain information about the item, such as the type, color, size, material, brand, usage, decorations, etc.